skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Priya
Priya is in America. She is fabulous as a person, as a dancer, as a friend. Yet, she is still in America, (I say it in my head like I am the Italian guy on the Titanic with Leonardo de Caprio), my son who is 10 is reading this like he is Italian now. We miss Priya. We miss dancing with her in the Wellington Christmas parade, dancing with her at Bollywood parties in dark underground bars, attending Diwali in Auckland. Basically, Priya is very missed by us. Yet, I am never home to receive calls, as I am always at University studying dance. So, I have written this blog for Priya to see. So, she can see, that she is missed, she is loved, and if she wants to leave America, and come back to New Zealand, we will be waiting with open arms at the airport, just as I saw her off at the airport so long ago now. And then cried when she had left. Priya, you are very missed and loved. xxxxoooo
No comments:
Post a Comment